(Closed) Alfred Angelo Style No 2300

posted 6 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
386 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I tried it on, fell in love with the pic and it looks lovely in person as well (the top does look different in person than in the stock pic), the bottom of the dress is stunning. I don’t have a pic but the dress didn’t work on me, I am short and size 18 apple shape. The dress cut me at the wrong point and ended up not being as flattering as a slightly dropped waist was. But try it on it might look great on you! It’s a gorgeous dress.

Post # 5
386 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@vintagefair:  The lower back will be fine. I found the higher up the back the more “back rolls” I got and of course the dress I ended up with has a somewhat high back ugh. Oh also if you like a wider strap AA has a wide lace strap (almost a cap sleeve) that you can order. They’re lovely I ordered them for my dress (they are about $70 extra I believe) and they match the lace and beading of the dresses perfectly. Make sure you ask to see a sample of it, they should have it there to show you if they carry AA. Oh and remember AA does not charge extra for a plus size! One bridal shop charged me extra on an AA Bridesmaid or Best Man dress when I was in another wedding. I am so mad about that now! They just pocketed my money!!

Post # 7
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

Laughing <3

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo Style No 2300’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors