(Closed) Alfred Angelo Tiana (style 246) brides

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

I’m (hopefully) another Tiana bride! Tiana was the 2nd dress I tried on and I fell in love. She’s pretty pricey though in the UK so I’m still going to have a few more trying on sessions elsewhere (one appointment down so far) to make sure, and just on the off chance I find a similar dress a bit cheaper. Suspect I’ll go back to Tiana though!

Here’s some pics, hope this works ok – it’s my first post!

Post # 21
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

I recently went to a bridal shop with my mom to find a birdcage veil that went with my very budget friendly dress that I ordered online before trying anything on… For reference to alter the dress I tried on several at the salon, we walked in and said, no bling, no ball gowns, i really didn’t think I’d need that aha bridal moment either… Boy was I wrong on all counts lol!!

we fell in love with the tiana,and ordered it for my June 2016 wedding 🙂 it is beautiful! 

this is my first post, will try to add a pic..

the birdcage veil looks great with it, I’m also doing a tiffany blue crinoline and shoes with a tea length hem….

Post # 22
45 posts
Newbee

Post # 23
45 posts
Newbee

I’m wondering if I should do a hi-lo hem to keep the train and still see a pop of colour from my crinoline and shoes??? It’s a 50s theme wedding.. And after reading the other posts I’m now a little worried about the beading on the bodice.. Is it nipplesque???

Post # 25
45 posts
Newbee

Lol, I never even noticed the beading thing until I read the posts so I’m not going to worry about it..

The wonderful lady that was helping us did suggest adding a crinoline as well.. The dress should be in come January, so I’ll play with hemlines then 🙂 I wouldn’t worry about your girls because of the corseted back and boning, I’m 41, have nursed 3 babies and routinely refer to my dds as the knee warmers and was shocked and delighted that this dress kept them up and in place without a bra!!!! I haven’t gone braless since I was 12 lol!! I’m still wavering a bit on the birdcage on it’s own… I may add a pouff of tuille to add more volume I’m worried that my face is a bit too round to pull it off on it’s own…

Post # 27
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

009012015Picked this dress today!!

Post # 28
9 posts
Newbee

View original reply
AlyssaA:  WOW… This looks amazing on you. Don’t second guess it! To be honest, when I saw the Tiana on the model photo, I was not wowed and thought the dress was kinda blah. I did not give it a second thought. Seeing it on you has put this dress on the top of my list! 

Post # 29
45 posts
Newbee

The sleeves are beautiful!

Post # 30
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
tangled7:  wow!!! You look amazing in this dress :)!!!!

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo Tiana (style 246) brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors