Post # 32
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Post # 33
10 posts
Newbee

My dress has started the alterations process for my wedding in just under 4 weeks time! Thinking of teaming it with the bolero as its an autumnal wedding and I don’t want to get cold! What do you all think?

Post # 35
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Have you tried a lace or satin bolero? I love the look!! Now I want to try one on 🙂

i think it’s very pretty!

Post # 37
10 posts
Newbee

So it’s an angora bolero, it’s much prettier in person then it shows in the pics, not tried lace as o hate my upper arms so didn’t want to draw attention to them! Had a other fitting yesterday and dress still needs to be taken in more. Getting a little bit stressed as wedding is only 23 days away! Eeeek! 

Post # 39
10 posts
Newbee

Thank you, that’s so kind, I got the idea from Kate middleton’s evening wedding gown! Getting so excited now to wear my beautiful dress! 

Post # 40
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I am in love with this dress !!!! I havent actually seen it in person yet. I am currently overseas working so I cant try it on until the beginning of Dec. Has anyone seen it in the lily pond green color? Green is my favorite color and the lily pond green is almost the same shade as my engagemnt ring. I am getting married in Vegas next Sep. Do you think this is too much dress for Vegas? I read some comments on another site and they said that it looks like a prom dress. Do you agree? I just wanted some reasurrence that this dress is mine 🙂

Post # 41
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

View original reply
amykay929:  I’m in the UK so ‘prom’ isn’t as a big a deal over here as it is in the US but I don’t think the dress looks like a prom dress at all.

I LOVED the dress online and was convinced I’d try it one and look fat, but I loved it when I tried it on and Mam loved it too!  Just got to convince my Fiance to ignore the price tag (I’m sending him lots of bridal stores local to us which have dresses starting at £2k so he can appreciate that yes, wedding dresses are expensive).

I really want to see it in Lily Pond. I dreamed of marrying in green, but the lady in the shop had me try on the pale blue cinderella dress. She then advised that the lily pond was similarly pastel and that I wouldn’t have the colouring to pull it off. (I’ve got olive skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes). I bet the lily pond would look stunning one someone with fairer skin and eyes, or someone with darker skin and hair than I have. I just have that colouring which isn’t pale or dark enough to carry off pastel shades.

Post # 43
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2016

It’s a sample, but here is what I went with in the Tiana;)

Post # 44
6 posts
Newbee

Picking up mine tomorrow! Here is it in the pastel green…ordered in white/silver.

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo Tiana (style 246) brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors