(Closed) Alfred Angelo Tiana (style 246) brides

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
6 posts
Newbee

View original reply
TheBlackCrain:  I ordered it mid August, so about 3 months!

Post # 48
6 posts
Newbee

View original reply
TheBlackCrain:  Yikes! I guess I got lucky! Hopefully you can find someone to turn around any alterations quickly. Good luck!

Post # 50
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Hey guys! 

I am am getting married in October 2016 in the ivory tiana 246…I am having the matching capped lace straps added to my dress…but I too am wondering if I should wear a hooped underskirt to achieve the more ‘puffy’ look lol! 

I was told 6 months for my dress once ordered…so 3 months to go until I see/try on again yay!! here’s a pic of me trying the sample size on (18) but size 20 ordered…..I love this dress! And once the back is set out I love how it flows it’s beautiful!! 

Does anyone else have any pictures of the tiana? 

Best wishes! Xx 

Post # 51
24 posts
Newbee

Any of you lovely ladies got married recently and got wedding pictures since your original posts? X x

Post # 53
24 posts
Newbee

The Black Crain – yes my straps have been ordered with my dress from AA…I never thought in a million years I would want straps on my wedding dress, but when the lady in the shop placed them on to give me an idea I was instantly wowed with how the dress transformed…..luckily my mother in law to be knows the woman who owns the bridal shop so she’s let me have the straps and alterations for free on my dress so happy days!! 

I am 5ft 7in tall..I have been looking at the pic lately and wondered if I should have a hoop as the dress seems to just go down on me and wondered if it would be even more wow if bigger at the bottom, I shall call in and speak to the shop owner and she will perhaps let me try on again with one to see 🙂 I didn’t even know this picture was being taken…wish it was a full on frontal pic so I could see the shape… Defo think I am gonna have to go try it on again soon! wat do u think about the picture? Xx

Post # 55
24 posts
Newbee

View original reply
TheBlackCrain:  I don’t have a lot of boobage, would like a little more lol I am stood on the pedestal here so my dress will need some altering length wise when it comes in haha ! For me I think the length of train is perfect as I wasnt looking for a massive one, i feel amazing in this dress…and for someone with no confidenice in my appearance whatsoever it’s an achievement me feeling this way haha ! xx

Post # 57
24 posts
Newbee

Post # 58
24 posts
Newbee

Ok so got my friend to try on my dress today so I could see it on her and I was then able to choose a veil better and also i have decided I want a hoop….just look at the diff in the pics! Looks million times better! Xx

Post # 60
24 posts
Newbee

View original reply
TheBlackCrain:  this is a 2 ring hoop, it’s 100% made my mind up I want this sort of hoop, eeeeek exciting! Xx

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo Tiana (style 246) brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors