(Closed) Alfred Angelo Tiana (style 246) brides

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
TheBlackCrain:  yes I would say so, I haven’t tried myself with a hoop as I wanted to see it on my friend to see the effect the hoop had and to pic the perfect veil….but she said she felt a lot better once the hoop was there coz she felt her legs were free, was exciting I went to pay the last amount left on my dress as I am super organised and my dress was there, it had just been delivered 3 months early so only took 3 months to come in! :)x

Post # 64
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Hi Ladies!!

Anyone with this beautiful dress who has already had their wedding or will be getting married soon interested ihn selling it? I have a friend who wants this dress and is willing to buy it preowned! TYIA!

Post # 65
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

TheBlackCrain Try Manolo Blahnik shoes. They fit normal to wider feet and they are comfortable.

Post # 66
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

I just bought this dress today!!! It is so gorgeous, so flattering for my larger body type and absolutely perfect. I bought it in ivory because I felt the ivory was much prettier with my skin tone. I am so excited to wear this next June. You ladies all look fantastic in this dress!! 

Post # 67
24 posts
Newbee

Well….after much heartache it appears I am not getting married… My dress is 100% paid for and I will never get to wear it 🙁 most probably be selling mine it’s brand new ivory size 20 unaltered xx

Post # 69
2595 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

View original reply
TheBlackCrain:  here is me in the tiana I am on the fence about getting her 

Post # 70
24 posts
Newbee

View original reply
beccarothmaneldredge:  hello, looks like I will be selling my dress now, its brand new never worn xx

Post # 71
1251 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
gtot:  OMG! I’m so sorry 🙁 are you ok?

Post # 72
24 posts
Newbee

View original reply
acglandorf:  I am getting better about it as the days go on thankyou, gutted but getting stronger xx 

Post # 73
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
gtot:  I’m so sorry to hear you aren’t getting married but would definetly be interested in talking to you about buying the dress. I’ll message you!

Post # 74
24 posts
Newbee

Dress still for sale, let me know if anyone interested in buying this beautiful gown xx 

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo Tiana (style 246) brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors