(Closed) Alfred Sung D502 bridesmaid dresses in Garnet

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@liztownA2:

I would also love to see this. I love love love the alfred sung bm dresses but they’re hard to find in person and expensive!!

Post # 4
3182 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m doing the Alfred Sung bridesmaid dresses in majestic. Here is a pic of my sister trying on the D502 (or it might have been the 500, not sure which fabric this was).  Wrong color but at least it’s the right style!  I’m letting my bridesmaid pick and at least one of them is getting this one, I think it’s a good choice!

Post # 5
2699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Natalieh86:

That’s lovely! Do you mind if I ask how much it cost you??

Post # 6
3182 posts
Sugar bee

I didn’t ask the one bridesmaid who purchased that dress how much it cost, but I think most of the Alfred Sung dresses were between $140-$170 (althought that is after the discount you get when you buy 3 or more)

Post # 8
3182 posts
Sugar bee

@liztownA2: No problem at all, good luck shopping!

Post # 9
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Natalieh86  I love the dress! I know you said it was the wrong color– however would you happen to know if that dress in the pictures was in the Sangria color?  I’m looking at Alfred Sung dresses in that color. I have a fabric swatch, which looks pinker than it did online.  

The topic ‘Alfred Sung D502 bridesmaid dresses in Garnet’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors