(Closed) Alita Graham 32277535

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hi!

I just purchased mine today at Kleinfelds. I’m very excited. My dream dress was Diana by Vera Wang, and this dress far surpassed my expectations. I think it’s very similar, if not the most similar dress to the Diana out there right now.

I love love love it! 🙂

Here is a pic of me in it. I’m holding it up with my arms to my body so the top is loose but it still looks pretty. 🙂

I’m getting a one inch crystal belt for it from etsy.

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

It beautiful.  I tried on this dress and loved it, but it didn’t have as much volume as yours.  Are you wearing a krenoline slip underneath?

Thanks!

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Rustic Bride:  No, nothing underneath. It may appear fuller as it’s not laid against my body, (I’m holding up the dress on either side with my elbows) lol. (The dress was basically falling off as it was much too small for my frame and could not be zipped up)

I do love it, it’s very light, and romantic. Did you get it?

Post # 6
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@malter:  i’m an alita graham bride! love her designs! so feminine, flirty, and gorgeous!!!

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hi, 

im looking for this dress too, r u planning on selling it after your wedding?

thanks

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee

@rsoliven:  I also have this dress and will be selling it after my wedding.  I’m getting married in August.

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee

@malter:  I’m trying to figure out what type of slip to get.  Hoop skirt.  I want it as full as the designer photographs.  Any ideas?

Post # 11
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Rustic Bride:  Hey are you still selling your dress…If so how much for??

Post # 12
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This dress is truly gorgeous!

Post # 13
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Beautiful!

Post # 14
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I tried it on and strongly considered it!  I just really wanted aredress without crinoline.

Anyone who has been to kleinfeld, do you remember the cost of shipping out of state?

Thanks!

Post # 15
532 posts
Busy bee

I was told $75

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I bought the alita graham 7810 too and am getting married in 3 months! I am trying to decide what to do with my hair so if anyone who already had their wedding would mind posting a final pic that would be great! Thanks so much

This is me with the sample on I also added a belt!

The topic ‘Alita Graham 32277535’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors