(Closed) All Inclusive around $3,000…is it possible??

posted 8 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
118 posts
Blushing bee

We just booked a 7 night honeymoon to Playa del Carmen for right at $3,000 (includes airfare from Chicago) through Orbitz.  We’re staying at Secrets Maroma Beach which is all-inclusive and looks amazing, and has great reviews on Trip Advisor. It’s during hurricane season, but we’re deciding to risk it.  We did book trip insurance for about $150.  

Post # 4
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Try DR or JA.

Post # 5
Bee
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010 - Al Cielo / La Laguna

Your wedding is in the off season for the Carribean so you should be able to get a REALLY nice stay for that.  We are staying in the Riviera Maya at the Grand Palladium for our wedding.  But really you can’t go wrong with any of the resorts from Playa Del Carmen to Tulum.

Post # 6
1602 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

cheapcaribbean.com – i read it somewhere on here earlier today and i just played around and for all inclusive to jamaica from toronto would be just around $3000, so it’s definately possible.

Post # 7
1074 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I thought this map was helpful. We booked at Sunset At the Palms thru this site and were very happy with them. The ones with the red dots behind the name are the all inclusives on the beaches side of Jamaica. 

http://www.negrilonestop.com/beachresorts.shtml

Our resort was about $350/night for two people. That included ALL meals, drinks, tax and tips. 

Post # 8
146 posts
Blushing bee

me and the honey are going to the DR all-inclusive for VERY close to 3k – leaving from Raleigh, NC

Sunday – Saturday trip

Post # 9
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Definitely look into DR. There are lots of flights/AI deals and I think you could definitely get a package for around $3k. The Riu Resort in Punta Cana is a really good value.

Post # 10
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I totally agree with katrinab – we booked  Exellence – Punta Cana, DR for $2300; 5 nights/6 days in April…all-inclusive! This place has awesome reviews (check out Tripadvisor to comapre).

Cheapcarribean is a great website. Also check out Jennifer at The Tropical Travelers

Post # 11
1106 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I know there’s an all inclusive resort in Cancun that runs for around $2K for a week. And that’s for the honeymoon suite.

My FH and I are actually looking into this one…

http://www.crownparadise.com/cancun/crown/index.html

Let us know what you pick!!! Good luck!!!

<3

Post # 12
732 posts
Busy bee

Look into Apple vacations! They are the cheapest we have found, and they all seem to be all inclusive

Applevacations.com I think

Post # 14
1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Check out Southwest Vactions. We went to Disney in September and they were by far the cheapest.

Post # 15
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Occidental Grand Cozumel.  It is beautiful and inexpensive.

Post # 16
7053 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Might I suggest cheapcarribbean?  it’s got great prices and places!

Also do check out where my sis and bil go every year on anniversary.  You probably could come in right around there but do check it out!  round hill resort, jamaica.

I can’t say enough good things about it having heard my sis and bil gush over it for the last 3 years.  If we weren’t in a recession and all my friends had more $$, we’d be getting married there!

The topic ‘All Inclusive around $3,000…is it possible??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors