(Closed) All lace dress under $2000?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
1 posts
Wannabee

I just put a dress I never wore in the classifieds that looks like your dream dress pic.  Mine is a Private Label by G. Size 12 though.

Post # 33
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Here is a pic of mine… I know you are not looking for anything cheap but it was $100 but I thought it would give you some more ideas and it looks different than anything else I have seen on here. 

Post # 34
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Mori Lee 1612! This is my dress and we got it for a great price!

Post # 35
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I purchased the Maggie Sottero Karena Royale for $1600 🙂

Post # 36
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I also love that Jim Hejlm dress! When I went looking for my all lace gown, I was trying to stay around $1500. I seem to find a lot of Allure, Casablanca and Maggie Sottero gowns. Some were more but lots of nice gowns. I also wanted no sparkle, no sequins and such, since I am having a beach wedding and didn’t want to be blinding. I decided though to switch my sash for reception to a crystal sash. So I went with Maggie Sottero Presca Marie. Good Luck! There are many options out there.

Post # 37
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@SaraLynne024:  Keep an eye out for trunk shows/sample sales and bridal dress warehouses! I wanted a lace dress too, and found one for about $500 at a traveling wedding dress sale.

Post # 39
3415 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

The dress I’m looking hard at. I love it. It’s Alana by Maggie Sottero and is right at $2000 maybe just a tad over.

Post # 40
2144 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Mine is Casablanca Couture b045. They have tons of all lace dresses under $2,000. Mine was $1,563 total with a custom sweetheart neckline and custom corset back.

Post # 41
4464 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Casablanca 2004.

Post # 42
3647 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

@suprsweet:  I love that Mori Lee 1612 dress, it’s one of my all time favorites.

Post # 43
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hello, 

i live in Toronto Canada and I got a custom made/fitted lace gown for under $2000.00! 

He thing with lace, a lot of what you see ifs not “real” lace. I have true alceon lace dress, which is handmade in France. most of what is on the mass markets is polyester, machine sewn lace. My designer, Eunice has a great eye for luxury fabrics and I am into beautiful fabrics. I saw the Maggie S. Dresses and frankly for the price to have a fake lace wasn’t worth it. 

i can give you the name of my designer and she may able to work remotely with you if needed. I am not sharing photos off dress yet and frankly the photos don’t do it justice. Try and look at real Aleceno lace and you will see the difference. 

PM me for more info iliked like….

Post # 44
16 posts
Newbee

alfred angelo has gorgeous lace dress in the $1000-$1300 range, i bought my dress there and i’m in love with it!!

Post # 45
199 posts
Blushing bee

I found Casblanca and Allure to have the most lace dresses for an affordable price. I wound up purchasing a lace Justin Alexander for 2,200. My budget was 2,000 and under, but for the 200 more I couldn’t pass it up LOL

Post # 46
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Jim helm and Rivini were my dream dresses…but i couldnt justify spending between 3500-8000 on a dress i would wear once. I ended up going with mikaella. It was 1500 plus taxes. And gorgeous. I didnt want a dress with sequins or pieces of lace. I wanted the entire dress to be lace.

The topic ‘All lace dress under $2000?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors