(Closed) All lace dress under $2000?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
1916 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

If you can try on the style in-store, I would seriously consider going the pre-owned route.  If you’re stickler for nice lace, you’ll probably be happier with a nicer dress.  At least a pre-owned dress has only been worn once vs a sample that has been tried on many times by multiple people.

Post # 48
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@FauxPas2012:  Thanks! I’m SOOO excited to wear it!!! =) 

Post # 49
407 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

My Blue by Enzoani Dillon dress was $1,150 and it came with the crystal sash.

Post # 51
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Maggie Sottero Karena Royale (1200) and Grace (800) are both all lace. Pics below, the Karena is very close to the dress your posted.

Post # 52
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

My Symphony Bridal Starling looks a lot like this dress.. it was just over $1500. I got it in ivory over light gold, which seems really close to the one you posted. Happy hunting!

That sash does not come with it.. I am going to buy a thiner beaded one instead!

Post # 53
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Mine is a Demetrios Platnum collection. No stock photos for anything Platnum from him, but they have several selections in all lace with a variety of necklines and styles. My budget was under $1500 and they basically gave me the whole store to look through. I also had great consultants and service at their store near me!

http://www.demetriosbride.com/index.php?page=home

Post # 54
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This is my dress – Lavina by Maggie Sottero – the lace is beautiful, the dress is light, and there is no bling at all.  It is part of her new Fall 2012 line. 

The topic ‘All lace dress under $2000?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors