(Closed) All Teacher July 2010 Brides!

posted 11 years ago in July 2010
Post # 32
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m a teacher bride also getting married in July! I wish my fiance was also a teacher sometimes so that we can share the summer break together. Sadly, he’ll have to go back to work right after the wedding. 

Post # 33
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Ooh cool post!  I’m a teacher bride too, duh… I teach high school English and coach soccer.  We don’t start until after Labor Day so I chose mid-August.  I love July but I turn 30 July 31st and my BF turns 30 July 16th so we’re going to plan a huge B-day party between our birthdays.  That left August for the wedding (and anniversary date).  It’s amazing how fast summer weekends seem to fill up!

I did a lot of my venue research before school started and booked shortly after.  I somehow did the photog during school, but I waiting for dress shopping until Christmas break.  I’m spending my entire prep period on weddingbee but I still don’t seem to be getting anything done!

Post # 34
95 posts
Worker bee

I’m a teacher getting married in July! It just made sense for us. Another teacher at my school is getting married the day after us, which I found funny :). Needless to say the weeks are getting more and more exhausting between wedding planning, lesson planning and state testing coming up. Not to mention the kids are already getting antsy for spring break … we still have three weeks! *Sigh* We’ll survive 🙂

@sarahsd … I’ve been sneaking on weddingbee during my prep period too! It’s so terrible. Oh well 🙂

Post # 35
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

ditto 🙂  No other time to do it.

Post # 36
86 posts
Worker bee

Im an art teacher and getting married in July. My FH also works in the schools, but works through the summer. July 31 is our date and I think it falls perfectly in midst of post-school relief and pre-school preparation. It will be so great to go back to school as a Mrs.!

Good luck and congrats teachers… Spring Break is the first sign of SUMMER!!!

Post # 37
222 posts
Helper bee

Yay! School’s out! Bring on the wedding!

The topic ‘All Teacher July 2010 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors