Post # 1
My roommates just got a Christmas tree today, of the real variety, and I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to this thing. It wasn’t until it came into the house that my eyes started watering, my nose started running, and I feel overall just plain itchy.
Does anybody else run into this? We always had fake trees when I was a kid…
Post # 3
It could be the type of tree. I have allergies with certain plants and trees, maybe try a different type of tree.
Post # 4
My dad is allergic to one particular type of Christmas tree, so we always had to be careful selecting ours. However, with him it only bothered him when he touched it, not just having it in the house.