Allure 1221 bridesmaids!

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I don’t have experience with this dress, but I love it too!

Post # 4
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Sorry the quality is so poor, but here are eggplant and blue. My girls seem to be very happy with them. They really compliment their figures. (The eggplant one was a size 14 and clamped to fit her which is why there is some puckering, but otherwise they lay beautifully). I ordered them in “Twilight” which is like a victorian lilac… some greyish hues to it.

Post # 5
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I am ordering this dress in the teal colour very soon for my 4 bridesmaids. The dress looks stunning on, it is fitted around the bust and then just draps. Very flattering. I also love the v dip back and the wrapped sweetheart. Material feels gorgeous on, very lightweight and easy to move in.

As you can see from my profile pic, the teal colour is to match the small blue dyed orchids in my bouquet. The bridesmaids will have white oriental lilies and white orchids.

Post # 6
141 posts
Blushing bee

This is the colour that I am ordering. It is called teal. I love it. More green than I orginally wanted but I think it will work with my flowers.

Post # 7
141 posts
Blushing bee

It is actually a lot more green in real life than it looks in this pic. In the pic it looks closer to what I really wanted but Allure just don’t do a nice bluey green. Their turquoise is too blue and their Teal is too green. haha, never happy.

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@OoOTifsterOoO:  

I love the Allure 1221 dress and having a tough time finding in in the South Jersey area. Can you please tell me where you found these dresses? I work in Philly so any help would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance 🙂

Post # 10
141 posts
Blushing bee

So I kinda went and ordered a chinese version of the dress from ebay. Because I really didn’t want any of the colours Allure actually offered and I wrote them an email about the colours and they didn’t reply.

So this is the people I got it made through.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130681466483?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_5890wt_1037

I got it in a gorgeous Aqua colour and it is perfect. The dress is almost spot on, it is lined and boned, it also has an extra support strap inside. Now to order 3 more 🙂 I will try and upload a pic of it.

Post # 11
141 posts
Blushing bee

Now, i knwo they look the same colour in the photos but the real Allure only comes in a sky blue or a green teal. I wanted more of an aqua, so a mix of both and this is what this chinese version is. Oh and I also paid only $90 (Which they will do the other 3 at $80 each )for the chinese compared to $250 (What the shop would do for me but Retails at $399)

Post # 13
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

THIS IS ALSO MY DRESS CHOICE FOR MY BM’S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. IT WILL BE IN NAVY BLUE. WE GOT OURS FOR AROUND $180 AND THE GIRLS SAID IT WAS SUPER COMFY WHEN THEY TRIED IT ON. IT WORKS FOR ALL TYPES OF FIGURES. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL IN IT ON WEDDING DAY. YOU CAN ALSO GET IT ONLINE AT http://WWW.BESTBRIDALPRICES.COM FOR AROUND $175.

Post # 14
456 posts
Helper bee

Post # 15
456 posts
Helper bee

Just FYI, my girls had the color “Twilight” on…  The first pic I posted is not true to color. My photographer put a bright contrast filter on the pic so the color looks bright eggplant. These are from a guests iPhone and are more true to how they looked in person.The color is a muted/grayish tone.

Post # 16
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

So pretty! Thinking about this for my maids too! Thanks for the photos! I would love to see more! 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors