(Closed) Allure – 2401 OR Justin Alexander – 8465

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Yes!  I tried it on and it is on my short-list.  It was the first dress of a long day and the last I tried on was the Aire Barcelona Nazaret http://www.charlottesweddings.com/for-the-bride/bridal-collections/aire-barcelona/air_2011/#7 

They were the only two that were of the 50’s style / tea-length style I had in mind.

Since the Allure was the first in the day, I really need to go back and try it on again.  It was quite lovely.  I wish it had straps or more coverage up top but that is just me.

I absolutely love the bodice with the fluffy flowers on it.  The skirt is fun and the length great.

I think the Aire Barcelona dress was poofier and I found that really cool but, like I said, I’d have to back and try on the Allure to see how poofy it is and if it can be made poofier with a crinolin (if I want it poofier).  The organza has a lovely soft feeling to it.

I seem to recall the bust had good structure.

I would love to know if you decide to get it – it is gorgeous and seems too good to be true (the price is right!). 

Send me pictures!

Post # 4
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

I didn’t try on that particular Justin (I have runner’s calves and tea length looks GHASTLY on me) but I did buy the JA9552. It’s super well-made. Have you been able to try one on?

The topic ‘Allure – 2401 OR Justin Alexander – 8465’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors