(Closed) Allure 2450

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I absolutely LOVE this dress too! I’m hoping I’ll be able to find it in a few months as well. Happy searching!

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee

I have been searching for this dress too. It’s simply perfect.

Post # 5
23 posts
Newbee

I’m happy to report that I’ve found this dress! A bridal shop in Richmond has it and I’m going to try it on in April! Soooooo excited and can’t wait! I’ll post pictures when I do! Yay!

Post # 6
23 posts
Newbee

sooo… I tried this dream dress on yesterday. The picture is VERY deceiving… I thought it would be very light but was not at all. I also did not expect the top half to be as EXTREMELY incrusted with beads and pearls and what have you…. it was just WAY too much for my simplistic approach. Also the bottom of the skirt is a HUGE HUGE HUGE ball gown. The attendant said she could remove some of the puffiness but needless to say, it was not for me. It cut me in the wrong place in the waist and I just did not feel gorgeous in it. Such a bummer… I was looking forward to it for about a year.

I ordered an Ella Rosa which made me feel beautiful, fit me perfectly, very comfortable, and it highlighted my good qualities and did wonders for my hips. It was a keeper!

Good luck in your search!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@music_notes04:  I have ordered Allure 2450 for my September wedding and reading this post made me really nervous because I haven’t tried it on!! Do you have any photos of you in it? 

Post # 8
23 posts
Newbee

Here was the dress on me! It was a size 6 and I’m a 14.

Post # 9
23 posts
Newbee

This is my dress! Ella Rosa.

Post # 10
23 posts
Newbee

My dress is Ella Rosa BE155. Love it!

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

I have this dress and LOVE it. It does run small. I am normally a 6/8, and I got a 10, and it fits like a glove. It is rather heavy, but I am going to get one of the layers of tulle taken out. I feel like a princess in it. It is very romantic, and just enough beading and lace without being overwhelming. I definitely recommend this dress. Smile

The topic ‘Allure 2450’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors