(Closed) Allure 2550

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I ordered the allure 2550 a couple months ago. I had seen a photo on the website months before  it came out but never saw it at any of the bridal boutiques. I must’ve tried close to 200  dresses before i said “yes to the dress”. I absolutely love it and i’m so excited for the first fitting. Also, it was way under the budget my fiance and i had agreed on. I’ll post photos when it arrives. 

Post # 5
133 posts
Blushing bee

Some people have been wanting to see the dress on a real person, so here it is on me!  It’s the champagne/silver color, though I think it is definitely pinkish in person.  These pics were taken on my mom’s not smart phone, but you can get the idea.  It’s supposed to be here in January.  I’ll try to come back and post some better ones then.  If it helps at all, I’m 5’4″ 120ish, and the size 6 fit me nearly perfectly.  I’ll probably just have to have the hips taken in a bit and have it seriously shortened.  It felt a lot lighter on than many other dresses I tried.  I liked the color a lot, and I’m really excited about the fun buttons on the back.  The pictures obviously do it no justice!  Much better in person!

Post # 6
133 posts
Blushing bee

Hi bees!  My dress came in much earlier than expected.  Here are some pictures of it!  The color is such a pretty peachy color in person though it’s officially called champagne.  I was originally thinking of getting some pink pearl jewelry, but after seeing it today, I’m thinking sparkly earrings and a sparkly bracelet would be fun too.  I’m also thinking of wearing my hair in a side ponytail but obviously done by a professional.  Sorry for the face chop off, but I think you can still get the picture.  The girl at the dress shop told me that I’d probably just need the waist taken in some to help hold the dress up better, which should help the side profile too.  Then I just need it shortened some for walking and a bustle added.  Hope the photos help anyone thinking about this dress.  It’s definitely pretty and light, and the price was much better than I expected! I’m really happy with it!

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee

Thank you so much for your posting! You look gorgeous in your dress! 

Post # 10
8695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Very pretty!

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Love this dress! I searched online but couldn’t find how much! How much was this?

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee

@Guardiangel:  I tried this dress on yesterday and it was listed for $1,100

Post # 14
133 posts
Blushing bee

@Guardiangel:  Mine was $980 so I guess there is a bit of a range on the price.

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee

@Ms.Goose:  where did you get your dress??? I keep going back to this one and I almost ordered it today but the price went up to 1250 cause the $1,100 price I was quoted was for a store sale that is no longer there. its the only place that caries it around me too! 

Post # 16
133 posts
Blushing bee

@Zoecordoba56:  I live in Minneapolis, and I got my dress at a place called Rush’s Bridal.  in St. Paul there is a place called Wedding Shoppe that carries it, but I don’t know their price.  You can order dresses online from them, though.  One other nice thing is that MN has no sales tax on clothing including wedding dresses, but I don’t know how that would work if it were ordered to somewhere esle.  Just something to think about if you are close, I guess.  Good luck! 

The topic ‘Allure 2550’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors