(Closed) Allure 2600 or Allure 9000 Brides

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

You don’t get lost in the ‘flowery’ look of it. I just purchased the 9000, but I was sold on cap sleeves or high neck of some sort. Didn’t even try on a strapless because i didn’t want to worry about it all night. BUT i personally like a more sweetheart neckline than the 2600 has. And the 9000 doesn’t need a belt. The dress has such a presence, that it doesn’t need any distractions.

good luck!!

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@hollybee13 I love the 9000! I tried mine on for the first time today, and just love the romantic look of the neckline & capsleeves. I’m 5’3″ with a very short torso, so the sleeves need lots of alterations, but that’s to be expected.

Mine is the ivory/cafe, and I love love love the vintage feel of it. The cafe lining really makes the ivory lace POP. I was very nervous about it looking too ‘brown’, especially since they didn’t have this color in the store to see in person. But it’s BEAUTIFUL!

Personally, I think it does need a belt to break up the lace, but that’s personal preference.

LOVE Allure 9000!!!! 

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@hollybee13, I was in the exact situation when I tried on 2600. I was certain that I wanted sleeves. But I was completely overwhelmed with how wonderful it was when I had it on. It had just the vintage-like lace and great details like the buttons that I have been searching for. The dress that I tried on was in cafe/ivory and it is GORGEOUS! Those colors along with the touch of silver from the thread in the lace give this dress just enough glam without being too much. I don’t think that the dress looks brown at all and I think you would be just fine if this is the dress you choose. 

Also, because I am having my wedding in December (and it may or may not be cold because I live in South Texas), I am currently on the lookout for a great sweater to wear with it. 

My vote is defintely for 2600!

Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I am obsessed with the 2600! Considering buying it also. What did you go with?!

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Do you remember the cost of the 2600 dress? 

The topic ‘Allure 2600 or Allure 9000 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors