(Closed) Allure 2616 alternative

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
655 posts
Busy bee

Beautiful! I really like the first alternative! I myself have been looking at prom dress stores actually, and have found some GORGEOUS white, ivory and blush dresses (both ball gowns and beaded evening gowns) that are WAY less money than “wedding dresses” from a boutique specifically. 

Post # 3
655 posts
Busy bee

Oh, and obviously have also seen many gorgeous black dresses. I have been considering black or red, but I think I would miss the white, so I’m trying to incorporate other black elements into my attire that day. 

Post # 5
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Omni Bedford Springs Resort

View original reply
misschic94 :  Thank you for posting these!  Those are gorgeous alternatives to the Allure.  I have been having an awful time trying to track down black and white dresses.  There is no shortage of google images, but it seems impossible to find a dress to buy that isn’t from China and of questionable quality.

Post # 6
1225 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

They would both make a great alternative to the Allure Romance dress.  I prefer the second one to the first however.  The corsety/underwire push up bra top of the first just doesn’t look as bridal  Check out NewYorkDress.com and Viper Apparel.com for more alternatives. A lot of the prom designers like Jovani are getting into bridal so there are even more options to find a dress.

The topic ‘Allure 2616 alternative’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors