View original reply
penguinweddingan :  That dress is amazing – you look totally beautiful <3

xxx

Post # 3
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2026

View original reply
penguinweddingan :  It looks gorgeous!! I also want a blush wedding dress, but I was afraid it would look too dark. It looks very light in the photos–is it more pinky in person?

Post # 4
12 posts
Newbee

I love your bridesmaid colors, they paired really well with your dress!

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
ellsiepig :  I did not try in this particular dress in the store, however, I tried on a blush dress in the store. I was actually surprised by how very light in color it looks on. It looked almost white with a very soft and undertone of blush. I had the same fears that it would look too dark and even on the hanger it looks dark, but on it looked almost white. Try it on and see how it works out for u! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Beautiful dress and pictures! 

Post # 7
243 posts
Helper bee

Gorgeous dress ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
894 posts
Busy bee

It looks very subtle and pretty! And I love your bridesmaid colors, all so fun and colorful!

Post # 10
1282 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Lovely! And very helpful to other bees. I’d describe it as a soft beige or champagne in most of these photos, not blush. It’s definitely not pinky. In one photo it looks more grey. Your bridal party is an amazing array of pastels- like ice-cream! Congratulations- beautiful!

Post # 12
16 posts
Newbee

View original reply
penguinweddingan :  yay for the extra photos!! It definitely looks more pink indoors but still gorgeous!! 

Post # 13
1282 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Ok, now it’s pink……it definitely changed in the light….!!

The topic ‘Allure 2853 Dress in BLUSH – From My Wedding – Photo Heavy’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors