Allure 2900

Allure 2716

I like both equally

I don't like either of them

• Post # 2
    999 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2016

I’ll be wearing the 2716 on my wedding day, so of course that’s what I voted for! The 2900 is gorgeous as well, but something about the illusion neckline on the front of the dress bothers me. I guess it’s because it gives two necklines to look at?

Post # 3
    290 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2016

I’m a fan of illusion necklines but not so much on the 2900.  It didn’t need to be but it wanted to be.  The 2716 is to die for!  Gorgeous dress taste 🙂

Post # 4
    374 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

2900!

Post # 5
    1093 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

I haven’t seen the first dress but hI have tried on the second dress.  The second dress is very pretty and is super reasonably priced.  I would pick the 2716.  However, without pictures of you in both dresses it is hard to say which dress is more flattering.

Post # 7
    10483 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

I like the 2900 best and , though I understand what pp’s are saying about the illusion neckline, from what you have said of yourself lf, I think you may well make it look better than the model.

Both are beautiful dresses btw.  

Post # 8
    314 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I also wore the 2716. I am 5’8-5’9 and similar body type and I think it looked good on me, hence why it was my dress! If you have pics, we will know better if it flatters you. Sincerely loved my dress and still do! The 2900 is similar and very pretty. Is the back similar? The 2716 has a downright gorgeous back IMO. I didn’t notice the differing necklines until I looked closer.

Post # 9
    17 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2016

Agree with the comments re: neckline of the 2900. Although the 2716 is also my dress so maybe I’m biased?! That being said, it totally depends on your body type, what fits the best and what makes you feel good!

Post # 10
    26 posts
    Newbee

Would anyone mind sharing how much they paid for the 2716?  I’ve had my eye on it!

Post # 11
    314 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    webee:  Around $800. I forget how much exactly. Very reasonable!

Post # 12
    26 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    xdanielle:  Perfect!  And, sorry if this is a silly question – but how did you go about finding a store that carried that specific dress?

Post # 13
    314 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    webee:  No problem! When I was looking, the line had just come out. I called all over Iowa and Missouri to see which store was getting that dress in my size and one happened to have ordered one in Iowa. My engagement was only six months so I was so fortunate the store had already ordered it 🙂 In short, call around to any and all shops within driving distance.

Post # 14
    39 posts
    Newbee

I adore blush color dresses that’s why I voted for 2900 😉

The topic ‘Allure 2900 vs Allure 2716’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors