(Closed) Allure 2903

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
217 posts
Helper bee

I did! If you look at my dress post it is Dress F! I seriously almost bought it.. but I felt like it was a rushed decision and was a little too girly and stuffy for the look I was going for. I wanted something a little sexier/flowy. But I loved it on.. so I keep going back and forth. 

Do you have a picture of you in the dress? Did you try it on with the blush underlay? 

Post # 5
2507 posts
Sugar bee

I just said yes to this dress today! Getting in with the “Antique” (blush) underlay. love it so much – I walked out in it and my Dad immediately said “that’s the one” – he was so right! Ignore the weird faces I’m making – my mom was just snapping indiscriminately. 

Post # 6
2507 posts
Sugar bee

jjbean:  fwiw, I’m also pear shaped! I think you actually gotta have hips to pull this one off (:

Post # 7
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Yes my best friend is getting married in this dress later this month.  Hers is white. She’s a 6 and she’s hippy.  I say go for it!  Looks great! (Says the one with the boyish figure over here)  :p

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Hi! To those who ended up wearing this dress, can you tell me if the satin liner is stretchy at all? Also, was it hot?

Thanks! 

The topic ‘Allure 2903’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors