(Closed) Allure 8634 or Allure 8770?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hun I tried on a size 14 and Im a size 0! You will be fine. Get the first one! So flattering and elegant on you!

Post # 18
18 posts
Newbee

Go with 8634, I tried on both of them also, same circumstances, 8634 was a ten 8770 was an 8, i’m a 4, still going with 8634 bc the classic lines of the dress are just prettier to me, the other seems like you said, too modern. Good luck!

Post # 19
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@kalliopetanith:  Where did you try on these dresses? I can’t find them in any store. Much appreciated!

Post # 20
18 posts
Newbee

@lanny   sorry I just saw your message! You can go here http://www.allurebridals.com/wheretobuy

and search by zip code for authorized retailers, I went to Boutique Couture in Chattanooga TN and they had both of them in stock there, but several of the other retailers didn’t have these particular ones in stock when I called.

Post # 21
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

My wedding dress was the 8770 so i absolutely love it, but i think the 8634 is beautiful! especially the color! even though the size is so huge its hard to tell i think the 8634 would look lovely on you. good luck

Post # 22
625 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I like the second one better… the color of the first is really pretty but I’m not a huge fan of the construction of the top of the dress…

The topic ‘Allure 8634 or Allure 8770?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors