Allure 8705 : (33 votes)
    43 %
    Alfred Angelo 2123 : (44 votes)
    57 %
  • Post # 3
    3241 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

If I could have found the AA 2123 close to my size to try on, I think I would have loved it. So, I’m biased and voted for Alfred Angelo. It’ll be easy for people to vote if you can post photos of you in the 2 dresses.

Post # 5
    3241 posts
    Sugar bee

You look great in both and won’t go wrong with either. I still like the Alfred Angelo better on you–even though it’s loose. With the Allure the ruffles start lower and since you are petite….once it’s altered I think you will loose a lot of the ruffles.

Post # 7
    437 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I think the first one. It just looks more beachy to me. πŸ™‚ They both look great on you though!

Post # 8
    3241 posts
    Sugar bee

@Maricr: Check with the salon, some dresses can be ordered in a petite length–I know Alfred Angelo can be ordered as a petite, but I don’t know if Allure has that option. A seamstress could also give you a better idea about hemming and alterations.

Post # 9
    491 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

from the original photos i thought i’d vote for the allure, but after seeing both on you i had to go for AA!  i think the neckline is gorgeous and prefer that to a straight-across.  plus the skirt has more flounce, and that’s so pretty!  you’ll look gorgeous on the beach in it πŸ™‚

Post # 10
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: November 2011

The Allure can be ordered in a custom length which makes the ruffles start higher.  A seamstress will not touch all of those ruffles!  I’m petite as well (5’1″) and we ordered a custom length and had Allure alter the neckline too making it a gradual sweetheart.  It made all the difference. Gorgeous dress!

Post # 11
    1310 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: February 2017 - Seattle, WA

I think the Alfred Angelo neckline is much prettier.  It’s gorgeous and looks amazing on you!  I think you’re right that the allure “needs something”.  I vote Alfred! πŸ™‚

Post # 12
    929 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I liked the Allure better in the model photo, but the Alfred better on you. Stunning!

Post # 13
    188 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I honestly like both, I think making the Allure a sweetheart neckline would be pretty. You look stunning in the AA too.  You have a hard decision!  Just know that you can’t make a wrong decision here!

Post # 14
    572 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

AA! AA! AA!   It just has a “wow” pop to it that the first one does not.

Post # 15
    91 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

OMG. I only saw the first photos and not photos of you in them! I voted for Allure but I change my vote to the Alfred Angelo!!! You look awesome in it!

Post # 16
    2053 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

AA all the way! It made me gasp seeing you in it! You just look absolutely stunning in it and it compliments your figure even before alterations! You and I have a very similar body type (petite and slender) so I know what you are going through. πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Allure 8705 VS Alfred Angelo 2123’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors