posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress would you choose?

Allure 8705

Alfred Angelo 2123

• Post # 17
    1271 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

i voted for the allure because i feel like less sparkle and more flowy is more appropriate for a garden wedding just off the beach…IMO, sparkle is better suited to an evening wedding that’s a bit more formal.  both gowns look amazing on you though, so i really think you can’t go wrong with either one.

Post # 19
    3 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Alfred angelo! This is my dress! I ordered it in size 2 and I barely need alterations. Just in the chest part.  It is gorgeous. I got it in white! Everyone that sees this dress, is just in awe! I have had strangers in the AA store come up to me and tell me how beautiful this dress is on me! You cannot go wrong with this dress! You may need a size 0 with your body shape. It is also beautiful when the wind blows or you twirl the layers look beautful!

Post # 20
    10 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I’ve bought this dress this morning! 

I had a clear image in my mind of the dress of my dreams, I tried on so many and thought I had found the one when the lady in the shop suggested this one.  She had only just got the dress in and wanted to see it on someone.  It was a size too big for me, but she pulled it in.  I walked out of the dressing room and almost cried, my mum cried and my sister did too! 

Its gorgeous and floaty with enough sparkle to make it special. 

I’m getting married on the beach in October this year and cant wait!

Have a fabulous wedding!

The topic ‘Allure 8705 VS Alfred Angelo 2123’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors