(Closed) Allure 8755 opinions please!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I don’t think your dress needs anything.  A belt would be too much, I think you should just wear long earings and a detailed veil.

Post # 5
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Your dress does not need a sash at all. I would wear a simple necklace and simple earrings. Your dress is very unique and detailed. It is beautiful without any “bling”

Post # 6
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I’m wondering about a nice rhinestone broach or applique on the side opposite the strap?  I love the dress the way it is, but I understand the desire for more bling.  Maybe a nice rhinestone bracelet/cuff bracelet?

Post # 7
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

A blingy bracelet (preferably on the arm where there’s no strap) and some simple earrings with a detailed veil/comb/flower should be the right amount of details. I agree that your dress doesn’t need a sash, it’ll take away from its beauty. How are you going to wear your hair? 

Post # 8
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I’m thinking mostly wrist bling, a simple necklace, and mid sized earrings, some veil glitz or hair jewels. Oh and rhinestones on the shoes

Post # 9
41 posts
Newbee

There is no need to add a necklace cuz the one shoulder. You can wear earrings or tiaras. As for the belt, bling bling one or the sash will look great.

The topic ‘Allure 8755 opinions please!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors