(Closed) allure 8761 what do you think? I’m not sure.

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
927 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I think it looks great! I love the sweetheart neckline and the organza skirt. I wouldn’t worry about it!

Post # 4
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

LOVE the skirt! It looks beautiful on you!

Post # 5
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I absolutely love the dress!! You look amazing in it 🙂 

Post # 6
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

I love everything about it except the sparkle applique. Maybe a sash or something would add a different touch. It is such a fun dress!

Post # 7
638 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Honestly, this is the dress I keep seeing that makes me sad I don’t get to wear a wedding dress again. 🙂 You look absolutely gorgeous in it. It is such a romantic, floaty dress and the bodice is beautiful. With that said, YOU need to love it. But, I think it looks amazing on you.

Post # 8
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

looks beautiful!! what are you not sure about?

Post # 9
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Wow, this is stunning! What are you not sure about?

Post # 10
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

LOVE it! The skirt is so feminine and fun. Just beautiful! Looks great on you!

Post # 11
631 posts
Busy bee

I think it looks great on you and I also love that dress! What is it that you’re unsure about?

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee

It’s beautiful… gives me dress envy!

Post # 14
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father's Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

I don’t think it’s too much at all! Besides, I doubt your Fiance will even remember that he made the comment once he sees you in the dress! My Fiance said he dislikeslace, but I didn’t let it deter me from a lace dress, because I know I look banging in it and he won’t even realize the lace comment, and if he does I’m sure he will feel bad about it. Your Fiance will not even be able to take his eyes off of you, he won’t notice the exact dress you are wearing!

Post # 15
631 posts
Busy bee

Eh, men don’t know. lol

Once you’re all dolled up and you put that dress on and he sees you, he’ll forget about “simple” and just think about how gorgeous you look. My Fiance professed to hate tulle and ballgowns and pickups, but when he went dress shopping with me, guess which dresses he liked best on me? Men are funny….but I ended up with something *I* liked 🙂

Post # 16
1935 posts
Buzzing bee

i LOVE it!!!

The topic ‘allure 8761 what do you think? I’m not sure.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors