(Closed) Allure 8764

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

Hey I am wearing this and ordering a slip thru Merry Modes for $33!!! @banana25 is also and was the one who told me about the specific slip in her pic to wear. Its a silky spandex and does not lump or bump under the dress!

Here she is(have permission to post!)

http://www.merrymodes2000.com/b2b/pc/The-Trumpet-c15.htm

Follow this link and call the number to order! I was quoted $33 yesterday! I will be ordering it asap!!

Post # 4
5269 posts
Bee Keeper

It looks sooo much better with a slip I think. When I 1st tried it on, the lady at the bridal salon I went to said you couldn’t poof it out and I almost backed out bc I wanted more at the bottom. Then I saw the bee with a slip and asked her. I love it so much now! I will be gettting white too!!

W/O slip on me

Post # 6
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@cherryblossomlove:  Have you ordered your slip? Is that website the authentic merry modes website? I ask because I thought the slips were around $100. Don’t get me wrong, I love the $33 price tag… I’m just curious!

Thanks!

Post # 7
5269 posts
Bee Keeper

@abby382:  That was an accidental quote bc she thought I was a retailer. It’s $69 she said. 

Post # 8
5269 posts
Bee Keeper

@abby382:  And not yet but will very soon!! My dress is almost here!! April 9th it’s shipping I believe:) 

Post # 9
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

That dress is beautiful. I so wish that i could pull off a style like that. 

Post # 10
5269 posts
Bee Keeper

@mattsgirl813:  Thanks!!!:) never know until you try!!!  I thought it’d overwhelm me but it’s perfect!!

Post # 12
49 posts
Newbee

Hi! I’m getting ready to order the same dress, but am undecided on the size… would you ladies mind sharing the size you ordered? And if possible, your measurements? We look to be about the same size! (I’m debating between the size 2 and 4… Any size 4 I’ve tried on in stores has been much too large (in a different dress style), but according to my measurements, Allure’s sizing chart says I should order a size 4).  I don’t know what to do! Thanks for your help 🙂

Post # 13
942 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

looking to purchase this dress in ivory! I’m usually a size 2, but according to Allure I would be a size 4.  I’m 5’5 without heels (and plan to wear them), but am looking for a bride simlar to my size to ensure fit. Message me if you plan to sell your dress!  

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Vintagekay:  When do you plan on getting married I ordered the dress in a size 4 and I am 5’4 1/2 but I had them measure it for 5 1/2 inch heels so you have plenty of length to work with. also I am in california

Post # 15
108 posts
Blushing bee

I tried this dress on yesterday and love the idea of more poof at the bottom, I think thats what it is almost missing. The tag in the store said a 6, but it felt a little big. I didnt even ask about altering this dress to fit since the lady said it fit me so well. Can they take this dress in on the sides?

Post # 16
11 posts
Newbee

Looking to buy 8764 in a 10 or 12 if anyone is interested!! Email [email protected]! Thank you. 

The topic ‘Allure 8764’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors