(Closed) Allure 8769

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@noel1kr:

It probably doesn’t help you much but I tried it on and it is gorgeous in real life! I ended up with another dress but would say def. go try it on if you like it!

Post # 4
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

that was the first dress i tried on its beauitful!

Post # 6
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

yes I tried it own its one of the dresses I might get.

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@noel1kr:  I bought this dress!! Its beautiful on. I don’t have pics yet. But the pic that *noffsinger* posted is the best picture I’ve seen of it. It even looks better in that pic then on the Allure website. Her pic really captures the sparkle. I wanted a dress that sparkles with a full A-line to it. Its perfect. It definitely has a beautful body and style to it. I highly recommend you try it on if you can. I searched and tried on a lot of dresses and this was the dress I knew instantly! Good luck!! 

Post # 9
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

You look beautifulLaughing

Post # 11
4324 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

You ladies look BEEEEEAUTIFUL! Makes me a little sad I never came across this dress. I’m an allure-something else. At least we’re dress cousins. 😉

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee

@noel1kr: You look wonderful! And the dress looks stunning on you! The more I see it on other brides, the more I love my dress!

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee

@noel1kr: Let us know if you buy it. We can share ideas on jewelry!

Post # 15
38 posts
Newbee

I haven’t purchased it yet, but I definitely intend to when I meet up with my bridesmaids for a day of dress shopping!

The topic ‘Allure 8769’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors