(Closed) Allure 8800 and shoes?????

posted 6 years ago in Shoes
  • poll: Which shoe would look best with my Allure 8800?
    Champagne color satin : (4 votes)
    18 %
    Ivory ( not in pic) with rhinestone flower : (10 votes)
    45 %
    Strappy champagne heel : (5 votes)
    23 %
    None of these : (3 votes)
    14 %
  • Post # 4
    1725 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I like the glamour of the third pair but the first pair look more comfortable…2nd pair aren’t my “thing”

Post # 5
    226 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2007

Love the look of the 3rd one but it doesn’t look very comfortable so I’d go with the 1st one.

Post # 6
    139 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Yay for finding your dress!!

For anyone (like me) who doesn’t know what 8800 looks like offhand:

Of the three, I’d go with #1.  The #3s are going to be killing you by the end of the night, I think.  They look really stiff, even though they’re cute.  IMO, #2 don’t go with the dress.

Or how about these (both from Zappos)?

Nina Fiarra

Nina Freja

Post # 7
    1217 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

I’m having the same dilemma!! I’m also wearing Allure 8800 and I can’t decide on shoes!! I am in love with Badgley Mischka’s Randall heels :

But I can’t decide whether they would be best in ivory, silver, blush, or champagne… I’m leaning towards ivory because that  seems more bridal, but I dunno!!

What are you wearing for your veil & other accessories?!

Post # 8
    395 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 1969

Third ones are the only ones that match the dress (both in color and style) but as PP have said, they do not look practical for all-day wear. What about getting no. 3 for the ceremony and another, more comfortable set for the evening if needed?

Personally I think champagne colored shoes will clash with your ivory dress. If you’re going to wear colored shoes, why not go with something more vibrant (perhaps matching your wedding colors)? Turquoise would look gorgeous with that dress, or any other more defined color — with the champagne, it is too close to ivory without actually being a matching color. Plus silver and champagne do not look good together. Just my opinion though. (:

Your dress is stunning.

Post # 13
    107 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

These are the shoes I got with my dress. I wont be wearing them all night and Im not sure how well they match but I loved these shoes as much as the dress.

Post # 14
    4 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I am wearing the allure 8800 and here are my shoes…..I opted for flats for comfort…

The topic ‘Allure 8800 and shoes?????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors