Ivory/Silver : (5 votes)
    25 %
    Ivory/Cafe/Silver : (14 votes)
    70 %
  • Post # 4
    3082 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

@maxfluffy:  I bought an allure lace dress in the ivory over light gold – which seems similar to the cafe and I LOVE it. So did everyone else who was with me when I was trying it on. It’s just something a little different and I think that it adds to the lace. That’s just my opinion though.

I’m sorry but I don’t have any pictures! 

ETA: Allure didn’t run small for me. Maybe that’s because my hips aren’t big. But I’m a street size 0/2 and I was pretty much spot on for the 2. 

Post # 5
    183 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

The ivory/cafe/silver is really lovely. I’m having an outdoor (hopefully!) wedding with this dress in that color. I think my hips are similar in size to you. My dress was a size 6. My regular clothing size is a 2 or a 4. It does hug the hips!

Hope you get it! It’s really fun to wear!

Post # 6
    3082 posts
    Sugar bee

@ColoroftheSky:  Now I’m really nervous that I ordered a size too small. Surprised Guess there’s nothing that can be done now

Post # 7
    183 posts
    Blushing bee

@FoxyBride14:  I REALLY think you’ll be okay. Did you get measured professionally or following online instructions? I’m sure they know what they’re doing.

Post # 8
    3082 posts
    Sugar bee

@ColoroftheSky:  I got measured at the salon and they matched it up and everything. I’m just being a worry wort I think. 

Post # 9
    183 posts
    Blushing bee

@FoxyBride14:  Do not worry! It’s their job to get the sizing right.  I’m sure it will be just fine!

Post # 10
    3430 posts
    Sugar bee

i wouldnt worry, if the salon measured you, you should be fine. Its a beautiful dress!

I ordered mine in white. one of the reasons I bought this dress was the sparkles!  The salon measured me and said I had to order the size for my largest measurement and now my seamstress is taking it in all over the place! I did lose 10lbs since I’ve purchased this dress though. double whammy! I have a second fitting tomorrow:) 

Post # 11
    3082 posts
    Sugar bee

@Birdi:  Good luck!!! I’m sure it’ll turn out beautiful! 🙂

Post # 12
    3430 posts
    Sugar bee

@FoxyBride14:  Thank you, when is yours due to Arrive? 

Post # 13
    3082 posts
    Sugar bee

@Birdi:  I didn’t buy this specific dress, I got another one. But it probably won’t arrive until the fall since I’m not getting married until next July. I just really want to try it on in my size!!! I’m very excited for that.

Post # 14
    3430 posts
    Sugar bee

@FoxyBride14:  It is exciting! Something about trying the exact dress that you’ll be getting married in on for the first time:) Yay! I hope it’s all you’ve wished for and more!

Post # 15
    3082 posts
    Sugar bee

@Birdi:  thanks!!! Same for you!!! 

The topic ‘ALLURE 8800 what color???’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors