(Closed) Allure 8815 Brides Questions

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1030 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

So I’m delayed in responding but I just came across this post!  I’m an Allure 8815 bride and ordered by dress in the white/silver.  I sent you a PM.

1. I keep in touch with another Allure 8815 bride that I met here on WB and she never complained about the fit of the dress restricting her (moving or dancing).  Her wedding recently passed and I watched a video clip of her first dance and man does this dress look stunning, especially when being twirled around the dance floor!  Even though it is considered mermaid style it isn’t a TRUE mermaid so you have a little more room to move around and be comfortable. 

2. Allure only carries this sample dress in color ivory and according to my bridal salon Allure does not have a loaner program so I was unable to see it in the white/silver.  I have a somewhat olive skin tone so the ivory color against my skin was ok but not exactly what I was envisioning.  I did as much website stalking as I could and was able to get in touch with three brides who ordered it in the white/silver and asked them to send me pictures.  The crystals/beading does give off more of a warm tone (especially in different lighting) but it’s still gorgeous.  If you need pics let me know!

The topic ‘Allure 8815 Brides Questions’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors