(Closed) Allure 8850

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
3261 posts
Sugar bee

I think the dress you currently have is gorgeous. You could try adding a sash to get more of the same look as the Allure. I don’t think making a replica of the allure would get rid of your dress regret.  IMO you should stick with what you have, you can definetely make it work. But in the end, this is just my opinion, so you should do what you feel makes you the happiest.

Post # 5
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Your dress is beautiful!  But I can see why you feel in love with the Allure

Post # 7
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I hate to say it but i love dress #2 you look incredible.. I was a dress regret bride…. I completely cut my budget to pay for my new dress $1800 and i sold my old dress to a bride who found it online for $500… I had to slash my budget and completely change my idea for chairs but it was all worth it.. you need that AHA moment and you deserve to wear the dress you love!

Post # 8
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

This goes against every practical bone in my body, but the second one looks so amazing on you.  I think you could get a great replica for around $300.  The lace gowns always cost a little more but way less than the original!  Best Destination wedding.com has a huge thread covering replicas and it’s really helpful

Post # 9
Hostess
23620 posts
Honey Beekeeper

I know, it’s so hard to tell someone that you love the dress she didn’t buy, but it’s true, I also love dress #2 on you – how incredible!  Don’t lose faith, and please, let us know how it all turns out!

Post # 10
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

oh gosh… dress #2 is STUNNING on you!!! can you find it used or “dress-regretted” on like preownedweddingdresses.com or oncewed.com or recycledbride.com? also, it might be worth asking the shop if they’d sell you the sample? sometimes they will and it’s a big discount when they do! if all else fails, i agree with a pp about maybe cutting table runners and chair types, or not serving that extra meat station, or whatever! there might be some room in your budget if you play with it and then can sell your other dress! 🙂 i would see if you can try to make it work somehow because that dress is just amazing…

Post # 11
5106 posts
Bee Keeper

OMG. I really hate to say it since you already bought the first, but dress 2 looks incredible on you!

Post # 12
93 posts
Worker bee

What is the dress you have now? style/designer? i love it! but i do love the other one as well! sorry no help!

Post # 14
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Try listing it on a few of the sites listed in a previous post also. (recycled bride, etc) Hopefully it will increase your odds of selling! Good luck!!

The topic ‘Allure 8850’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors