(Closed) Allure 8850 Brides??

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Here is the dress when I tried it on the first time, so it was the sample and isn’t altered.  We don’t have our professional pictures back yet so I don’t have any shots that really showcase my dress!

I originally thought I wanted to take some of the crinoline out as well, but when we pulled it back the dress really didn’t look right becuase then it kind of creased from being flat.  It ended up looking fantastic and it was truly my dream dress!

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m an Allure 8850 bride! I’m so excited and can’t wait to wear it this Novemeber!! Megan1009 the sample looks amazing on you! I’d love to see pics of your actual dress once you have them 🙂 What color did you get the dress in? I ordered it in Ivory/Light Gold/Silver.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Megan,

You look so beautiful in the dress! I am also wearing the same one in March of next year 🙂 Please post the pics of you in the dress after your alterations so I can see what it will look like. I am very excited now that I have found someone else wearing it in the near future!

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Ladies, I love love love it! I have shopped at three different places, and Allure are always my favorite, but it seemed that I could only find trumpet fit or fit-to-flare styles. I knew I wanted two-tone lace, a-line, sweetheart, with zipper not corset closure — and no all-over sequins or beading. And then, listed on a weddingbee board, I found the 8850! I haven’t even tried it on yet, but it meets ALL of my qualifications, and I really feel like it might be the one.

In the meantime, here is a photo of me in a very similar Allure dress (Allure 8917) that’s fit-to-flare instead of a-line. This was my mom’s favorite, and I remember saying these exact words: If I can find this same dress in a-line, it will be my dress! 🙂

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I absolutely love this dress and I am debating getting it for my wedding!! Can I ask if you have a large crinoline under it? Is it really needed? Also is it really heavy?

It’s really beautiful!!!

The topic ‘Allure 8850 Brides??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors