(Closed) Allure 8861 in Illinois?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Have you checked House of Brides? I tried on a LOT of Allure gowns at their stores. I might have even tried on 8861, though I’m not positive (I tried on a lot that are similar to that style). You can actually email HOB and ask them if they carry that style in their stores, if you don’t have time to make lots of phone calls 🙂

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I just recently bought Allure 8861 from a small shop in Edwardsville, IL called Elegant Brides. They’re fabulous and I had a great experience. When I was there they had a size 10 and a size 22 sample to try on. They list their sample inventory on the website if you want to look them up.

Good luck! It’s a beautiful dress and I loved it on.

Post # 6
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

The house of brides in Schaumburg has this dress in stock…They only have it in plus size though…But atleast you can try it on!

Post # 7
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

That’s my dress! Here is a picture of me in it. I’m from Canada so I can’t tell you where to find it in Illinois.

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m not in Illinois, but I have chosen Allure 8861 as my dress. The dress I tried on was an 18 and since I’m very busty, my bra shows a bit. We’ll order it in a larger size and have it taken in. I absolutely love it though!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Try Adore Bridal in Morton, IL.  They carry alot of Allure gowns.

The topic ‘Allure 8861 in Illinois?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors