(Closed) Allure 8862

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
3195 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1999

It’s gorgeous!  Can’t wait to see it on a real bride-to-bee!

Post # 5
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

In love with this dress- The bridal store near me said it’s not coming to them until August as well so I’m going to have to wait! 

Post # 6
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I love this dress too!  There’s only one boutique here that said they were getting it in early July, but I haven’t seen it yet in person.  I would love to see pics of this dress on too if anyone’s tried it on!  

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I LOVE this dress… I have called EVERY bridal store in ALL my surrounding states that carry Allure and none of them have this dress! I am going to keep trying until I am finally able to try it on! I just fell in love with it imediately! 

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

That dress is absolutely gorgeous….

Post # 10
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 1998

I am the Store Manager of J.Andrew’s Bridal in Peachtree City GA and we just got our sample of this dress in yesterday. It is AMAZING! We love Allure gowns the only thing is the photography does not do them justice, this dress is so much preittier in person!

Post # 11
28 posts
Newbee

@sarahH can you post pictures of someone wearing the dress? it’s so much better to see an actual person in the dress than just the model

Post # 12
72 posts
Worker bee

@SarahH: yes!  if you can please post pics.  How long/low is the bodice?  I’m wondering if it will be above or below the belly button.  I’m hoping it’s at the natural waist line.  

Post # 13
28 posts
Newbee

i may remove the beading from this and replace it with a sash….. i can’t decide if i think it’s too much or not

Post # 14
72 posts
Worker bee

@galaxygirlx: Same thought too, like these Jim Hjelm gowns.   Do you think it would look funny w/ the beading AND a sash? I just called the boutiqe & they said we can get apply the applique NOT sewn on.  Thenyou can just place it where we want later.  She said the beading is beautifully done.  

Also, I thought the pics showed buttons down the back, and the girl confirmed it does.  I may see the gown this weekend!  I’ll post pics if I do.  

Post # 15
28 posts
Newbee

The sash on that second Jim Hjelm gown is exactly what I wanted — the flowers instead of the beading. It’s beautiful! Allure actually has another dress (8855) that appears to have the flowers AND that beaded “starburst” piece underneath and it still is very pretty

See below:

Post # 16
72 posts
Worker bee

ooohh, so pretty.  I love the look of the sash and flowers w/ the ruffles.  Depending on your bridal boutique, they may be able to get #8855 flowers for your for the #8862 dress.  The pieces come separately.  The boutique here is pretty accomodating.  Just ask!  I’m sure they can make a call for you.  

The topic ‘Allure 8862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors