(Closed) Allure 8862

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 137
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Rebecca- I am at the same point as you I just ordered my dress now I need some ideas for veils

and bm dresses. The lady at the shop recommend chiffon for the girls to go with the flow on the bottom of the dress.

Post # 138
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@jennifer316:  Yeah I was definately thinking about chiffon! I think it would look really nicely with the dress! Let me know if & when you pick a style πŸ™‚

I tried on a viel with this dress and it was elbow length and have rhinestones scattered on it. It looked beautiful & picked up on the applique detail on the side…so maybe, I want to try a few other styles on with the dress to see how they look.

I love this thread & am glad to see all the pictures of people in the dress… it truely looks great on every body type!!

Post # 139
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Here’s my whole look, blusher and all πŸ™‚ later on I traded it for a flower clip at the reception.

These are my girls and our flowers πŸ™‚

And this is the whole party! LOVEDDD the boys in grey, it worked so well πŸ™‚

Here’s the back of my hair, with a braid to cover the half up do part πŸ™‚

The veil has pearls and crystals along the edges, to match the applique.

Post # 140
253 posts
Helper bee

I finally got to wear my 8862

Post # 141
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@MrsBoPerry:  WOW!! you look amazing! I love the veil & love the flowers. Thanks for sharing.

Post # 142
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Mrs.DsBeeloved:  Very beautiful! Seeing you all look so amazing in this dress just makes me love it all the more!! I want to wear it again, but I guess I”m only supposed to touch it with the white gloves the cleaners gave me…

Post # 143
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Hey ladies! My dress finally came in! It fits perfectly, just needs some hemming and the bustle added πŸ™‚ I’m so happy with it, my jewelry goes great with it as well.

For those who are wondering about veils, I haven’t picked one for sure, but in this I’m wearing a fingertip length, rounded, beaded edge veil in white. Retailed (at the store I was at) at $170. I included this picture of the back because every time I see it I smile!!!!

Post # 144
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Can anyone please share the price of their dress? I am trying to get the price before I go try it on and fall inlove with it and cannot afford it.  Thank you πŸ™‚

Post # 145
612 posts
Busy bee

HHere is my whole crew!!! Loved my dress!

Post # 147
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@angellina2281:  my dress cost $1000 but I got it on sale for $900 since I bought it the same day I tried it on! I get to wear mine in 11 days! EEEEEK! Its soooo Gorgeous!

Post # 148
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I got mine for a little over $800 because I got 20% off. πŸ™‚

Post # 149
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Just had my second fitting!

For the fellow Bees wondering what the dress looks like with a belt:

Post # 150
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

OMG! Every bride in this dress is absolutely stunning!!!!

Can any of the brides, that have posted pics of themselves in this dress, please tell what color you ordered. I’m trying to get a visual idea of the ivory versus the white in a non-bridal salon setting to see what color flower girl dresses I should order.

Many thanks!

Post # 151
612 posts
Busy bee

Ivory/silver

The topic ‘Allure 8862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors