(Closed) Allure 8862

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 152
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@nycbrde2011:  Awww! Gorgeous! You look sooooo happy and elegant!

That Ivory/Silver is very elegant and looks just like white to me! In your honest opinion, which color dress should I go with for flower girls?

Ivory-http://www.amazon.com/Dresses-Ivory-Princess-Flower-Pageant/dp/B006X7PJ5A/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ba_9

or

White-http://www.amazon.com/Dresses-White-Princess-Flower-Communion/dp/B006X7PAC2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pdT1_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1NRX58R99BYTH&colid=2VHUTUF1GYUE

Post # 153
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@butterflyprincess:  I think you could o either the allure ivory looks pretty white my fg dress was white 

Post # 154
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@nycbrde2011:  How beautiful! I love your bouquet and many thanks for the advice!

Post # 156
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

here’s my dress! it’s ivory/silver and i didn’t change anything on it except to add a bustle.

Post # 157
19 posts
Newbee

Wedding July 28th! Im a Mrs Horkan 🙂

I removed my applique and wore a belt and it looked absolutely STUNNING! Be warned tho… this dress is painful! Half way thru the night, my back started to hurt because the top of the dress is so “Stiff” It doesnt seem heavy at first but it catches up! My dress is white and silver… this picture is made to look vintage so its hard to tell. Good luck Ladies!

Post # 158
19 posts
Newbee

Here is a better Picture showing my belt and White/Silver dress 🙂

Post # 159
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello Ladies ,

We decided to get married in hawaii ( small wedding) and I have this dress in white size 12 (street size 10) for sale, No altration has been done!!!!

Love this dress but for me (just him and I getting married by the beach) will  be too much :((((

Please let me know if you are interested i am asking for $875 or best offer :0)

[email protected]

Post # 160
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I wore this dress for my wedding in June. It was 111 degress outside, but I didn’t really feel it. I wore a full ballgown underskirt underneath for the ceremony and pictures, but after the formal dances at the reception, I took it off. It was soo much fun to dance in. I love it so much that my sister and I are planning a photo shoot after her wedding next summer where we both wear our dresses and take fun pictures!

Post # 162
846 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@jmirpuri:  omg you looked gorgeous!! I am so happy I chose this dress!!!

Post # 163
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I just got married 3 weeks ago in this dress- It is so beautiful! It was 40 degrees (We are in Canada) and one of the hottest days of the year! The one with my bridesmaids is a little too big to upload and I don’t know how to change the file size but they wore black chiffon dresses all different styles. Looked really good together!

Post # 165
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I just bought 8862 and starting browsing the web for more picture of it (just couldn’t get enough!) and found this amazing forum! Pfft…of course there should be a thread dedicated to our dress, its absolutely gorgeous!

Anyways, I’m going to get a bustle so that it keeps me cooler for my destination wedding. Just wondering if anyone did this but took out the crinoline to reduce some layers? If you did do this, did it still keep a nice shape?

Thanks!

Jenn

Post # 166
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

By BUSTLE I mean HOOP. I’m getting a bustle too..but the hoop is to keep it off my legs.

The topic ‘Allure 8862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors