(Closed) Allure 8862

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 182
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’m so sad. I was ready to abandon my gown for this beautiful dress… I tried it on at the salon this morning and I looked HORRIBLE in it. I’m so heartbroken.

Meh..

You girls rock this dress!!  

Post # 183
1013 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@KC720:  I paid 1200 the only place I have seen cheaper is on pre owned wedding dress.com on there used ones are going for 800-900.

Post # 185
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

this dress is WOW!!!!

Post # 186
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I just bought this dress today!!!!!!! I cannot even explain how excited I am!! 🙂

Post # 187
91 posts
Worker bee

It’s stunning!  How could you go wrong.

Post # 188
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love this thread… I always come back to it whenever I doubt my decision or I wonder if I should of went with the 8955. My dress is all the way across the country from me (I’m in Michigan while my dress is in Washington) so I need a constant reminder of how beautiful it is. I’ve been on the hunt for jewelry to wear with it. I did buy a cathedral plain veil and I love it. We FINALLY found bridesmaids dresses that I think will fit great with my dress. I can’t wait 🙂

Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses:

My shoes (on someone else’s feet):

Post # 191
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@Mrs.DsBeeloved:  what color is your dress? Ivory or white? 

Post # 193
3 posts
Wannabee

I bought this dress for my upcoming wedding in May. I am sooo excited to wear it i am in love with it. everyone looks fantastic in it. Mine is going to be ready in Febuary!!!

I am trying to decide what to do with the applique. I have seem some brides with this dress attach a rhinestone belt along with the applique that looks absoultly fantastic…this is what im leaning towards.I also thought that adding a sash….along with the applique would look great as well. My wedding colours are purple, pink, and white so i was thinking a sash the same colour as my bridesmaids dresses….My bridesmaids are wearing the allure 1266 in the Wildberry colour.

What does everyone think???

Post # 194
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here’s a few pictures of me in my wedding dress. I chose to remove the jewel and add a beaded belt.

Post # 195
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@kayates:  

Where are your shoes from? I am in love with them

Post # 196
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@JennJenn13:  My shoes are from Off the Broadway. I had to go above and beyond for these shoes since we don’t have a store in Michigan. I am a crazy shoe addict and actually finding the shoes were more important than the dress! The store doesn’t do online, you have to actually go to a store. I don’t remember the name of the shoe, though it’s by Michael Shannon. I did some crazy research for find these shoes and had to get them from TN!!! So good luck guys finding them! I LOVE them!!! 🙂

The topic ‘Allure 8862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors