(Closed) Allure 8862

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 49
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I tried on this dress and swooned over it for about three weeks. I decided to purchase another gown and I am having major dress regrets. I will figure it all out once it comes in though. This dress is super light and it is gorgeous in person. The photos are nothing compared to what it looks like in person. Here is me when I tried it on.

Post # 50
69 posts
Worker bee

Hey girls, Does the 8862 have a bustle????

Post # 51
1013 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Does this dress just come in the one color?

Post # 53
1013 posts
Bumble bee

Does anyone have pics of it in ivory???

I have only seen the white!

Post # 54
1013 posts
Bumble bee

bump

Post # 55
1013 posts
Bumble bee

So I tried it on today I am still torn!! I tried it on then I tried on the Paloma back to back. The allure is alot heavier. They attendant told me the Paloma is silk organza and the allure is organza but you cant tell the difference but i could feel the difference in weight of the dress. I loved the sweet heart neckline on the allure! The allure is $1000 cheaper too…..

Post # 56
879 posts
Busy bee

I’m pretty sure this is the gown on the cover of Brides magazine this month.  So pretty!

Post # 57
1013 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@SoCoBlue: yea it is!!! i bought the magazing just for that Embarassed

Post # 58
2 posts
Wannabee

Yes the Allure 8862 was on the cover of Brides last month!  🙂  The bridal salon owner mentioned it to me as I was trying the dress on.  I’m in love with this dress, so lightweight, figure flattering, fun and flirty – being $2K under my max budget was a wonderful surprise as well 🙂  

Post # 59
1013 posts
Bumble bee

Ladies that purchased this dress what accessories do you plan on wearing with it??

Post # 60
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I also purchased this dress and I’m so excited. I’m also trying to figure out what accessories to wear. Any suggestions? I was thinking of no necklace but some fancy earrings. 

Post # 61
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I am IN LOVE with this dress. If you ladies dont mind asking…how much did you pay for it? I cant afford to spend much more than $2000, I’m having a hard time finding showstoppers like this under that price!

Post # 62
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@ lcnolan13 I got this dress for under $1000 I was most pleasantly surprised!!! It is amazing!

Post # 63
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I tried it on! and I L.O.V.E.D. it!!! It was so much fun!

The topic ‘Allure 8862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors