15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Wow! Gorgeous!

Post # 93
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@seanloveslauren– That sounds wonderful. I was thinking of taking the aplique off but I’m not sure what it will look like with a sash. Do you have a picture. I agree with keeping it simple but adding some personal touches.Sounds like you’ll look beautiful.

Post # 94
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I have ordered the same dress and have to wait until May for it to arrive but looking at these pictures I’m getting so excited all over again! MsBlissMpls it looks beautiful on you! Do you know what you are going to do with your hair yet? I was going to leave mine down with a flower but I really like the picture withthe veil (which I didn’t even try on). Just looking for ideas on how others are going to have their hair. 🙂

Post # 95
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I tried on this dress and LOVED it!! It was the 1st dress my mom saw me in and cried. When it came down to comfort however, it just wasn’t for me – it was slightly too poofy. I ended up going with a beautiful lace dress, but this dress was still a close second!

Post # 96
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Thanks Chard! I’m leaning towards down loose curls with a flower that has some netting I’ll tuck under the flower. I do like the veil and would probably do it, but we are on the beach, so something more relaxed would fit the mood for me. Please do post photos once it comes in! I love looking at everyone in their dresses. It’s so fun!

Soon2BMrs.T – At my last fitting my tailor decided to pin or tack down the puffiness right below the corset. (You can see in the photos that the dress kind of reaches up and grabs my arms, now it will lay down a bit more, but still be full) This will allow the dress to flow down and then puff more, rather than just puff right out at the hip. I think I looks way better with this one little tweak. Congrats on finding your perfect dress! Do you have a photo to share? 🙂

Post # 98
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Can someone help me find the dress under $1000?! Or would be willing to sale it to me? I should be anywhere from a size 12, 14, or 16 (I will try one on in the meantime to double check). I AM ON A VERY TIGHT BUDGET AND NEED THIS DRESS!

Post # 99
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Thanks!

On a hair update. A bride who just married at our same resort said it is INSANELY windy. I could hand regular wind with my hair down but insane wind could get messy. I’m thinking an updo now. Probably will just plan for both and decide the day of.

Post # 100
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@MsBlissMpls:  

Where is your wedding going to be at?

Mine is in Punta Cana!

Post # 101
7 posts
Newbee

I’m wearing this dress for my New Year’s Eve wedding this year! I love love love love it! I don’t know what jewelry to pair with it thought- what did you guys pick out? Any photos?

Post # 102
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Breia08:  I have a size 6 (unaltered)! Would love to get $800 for it but would considering best offer! Let me know if you are still looking!

hannahrosemay @ gmail.com

Post # 103
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@CrysK313:  I had a winter wedding just 4 weeks ago in the snow! I loved the dress. Went with a birdcage and a large necklace since I have short hair. The other necklace I was looking at looked like the pearl beading detail. It looked like pave. Good luck hunting!

Post # 104
1 posts
Wannabee

You looked beautiful!

I have a winter wedding coming up (dec. 2012) and I am thinking of purchasing the dress this weekend!!! 

Post # 105
253 posts
Helper bee

I am so excited to finally see pictures of a real bride in this dress! I cannot wait to wear mine in just a few short weeks!!! You look stunning! Congrats!

Post # 106
1 posts
Wannabee

OMG!! I love love this dress. I am so glad I bought it. I fell in love with at a Trunk show last March and I just knew it was the one. However, my family is super traditional and thought it was too fashion forward so ended up buying a traditional satin gown for the ceremony and the Allure for reception. I ended up paying $935 for this one since I bought 2 from the bridal shop.

So excited! I can’t wait to wear it in June.

rachierach- I am also doing the Badgley Mischka lissa pumps but in pink. They are soo gorgeous!

The topic ‘Allure 8862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors