(Closed) Allure 8862

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 107
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@mayhr:  

yay finally photos of a birde in my dress!!! So exciting!! I will not have snow though I will be in Punta Cana!!!

Post # 108
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

mayhr: you look beautiful!!! Wow. The cover you have looks so good with it.

We were just married in Playa Mujeres Mexico. Can’t wait to post some of our photos!

I did my hair half up and went with no jewlery. I had a rinestone pin on my bouquet and a flower with rinestones, so a necklace was to much (I tried it on and it was to much for me, but someone else might have loved the extra sparkle).

I’ll also post some of the underwater photos we took in this dress. This dress is magical in the jungle and in the centotes!!

Post # 109
612 posts
Busy bee

@MsBlissMpls:  

I have been anticipating your photos of the dress!!! Since I am getting married in the Dominican I want to see it at a DW!!!

Post # 110
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Can anyone share with me what their veil looked like? I really want a veil (not a birdcage) but I’m not quite sure where to go from there!

Post # 111
612 posts
Busy bee

@MsBlissMpls:  

How hot were you in the dress??? I am starting to get worried I am getting married in Punta Cana at the end of june

Post # 112
48 posts
Newbee

nycbrde2011 – I never felt to hot in my dress. When I started dancing it heated up – just like everyone else, but I was not extra hot because of my dress. I did pick up the bottom and wave it around when I started to feel warm but for the most part it was windy by the ocean and it acted like a big fan. We were married on a pretty hot and humid day. I’d recommend this dress as a beach wedding dress anyday. Also, it was really easy to jump in and out of when I needed to use the restroom. I only needed one person to go with me to unzip and I was in and out in minutes. This was one of my favorite parts (as well as everyone at the resort coming up to me and saying how beautiful it was ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can guarantee you will never get tired of people telling you your dress is beautiful Wink

Post # 113
101 posts
Blushing bee

MsBlissMpls is there any way we could see pics from your wedding? I’m wearing this dress in less than two months and I’m dying to see pictures from a real bride! Thanks!

Post # 114
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I got allure 8911 I’m sure it fits very similar, I love mine!!

Post # 115
48 posts
Newbee

MrsBoPerry – I’ll definately post some once I get them ๐Ÿ™‚ We asked our guests to leave the photos up to the professionals and to just “be in the moment” – so we are waiting on our professional photos…. the waiting is hard, but I know it will be worth it having our guests in the photos without a camera up to their faces ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any day now we should get some sneak peeks!

Post # 116
101 posts
Blushing bee

MsBlissMpls: AH! I am super excited to see them! We’re getting married here in the US at the church we grew up in, but going to Playa del Carmen for our honeymoon! Can’t wait to see what your underwater pictures look like. I’ve never heard of that! 

Post # 117
6 posts
Newbee

@kroshko:  Yes!! I chose to have a sash instead of the beaded applique….so because of how long the sash is in the back, it was recommended that I do a veil that is longer than the train so there is no competition.

Post # 118
6 posts
Newbee

@kroshko:  Also, here it is from the back with a short veil. TBO, it didn’t feel elegant or special enough for this dress…but they also gave me such a short one because of the sash….so if you don’t have a sash, you can do anything!..But definitely not a birdcage.

Post # 121
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@seanloveslauren:  Seeing it with a long veil totally takes my breath away! But since I don’t have a sash, I think I’ll keep it a little shorter. I was originally looking at elbow length, but after seeing yours so long… maybe I’ll move it down to fingertip. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Allure 8862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors