if this can help 

Post # 4
37 posts
Newbee

and this also 

Post # 5
37 posts
Newbee

@Soon2BmrsJ:  i hope these photos help …its a great dress 🙂 please post ur photos when dress arrives 

Post # 7
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Vintage Villas

@Soon2BmrsJ:  did you get your dress yet? i’m thinking about getting this dress too and i’d love to see it on someone the same size as me…

😉

Post # 8
97 posts
Worker bee

@Soon2BmrsJ:  lol, i just realized that i sounded like a total stalker, i only know we’re the same size because i saw your other posts about this dress… 😉

Post # 10
97 posts
Worker bee

@Soon2BmrsJ:  oh man that really sucks, i hate that no one has it available to try on in plus sizes… the dress is amazing though, i’ve been looking for a used one everywhere…

Post # 13
97 posts
Worker bee

@Soon2BmrsJ:  oh wow, thats too crazy! im going from Montgomery to Cortez so its a pretty big change for me  too! please keep me in mind when the time comes because i would love to buy your dress! im trying to lose a few pounds too so i dont think the alterations would be a problem… i hope you dont mind me asking but how tall are you?

Post # 15
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I purchased Allure 8900 dress a couple of months ago for my Oct 2013 wedding. I will give it to my mother to dry clean, while I’m on my honeymoon and sell it as well as the sash, as soon as I get back from my honeymoon.  I purchased a size 16, it was already loose on my 2nd time trying it on.  I’m steadily losing weight.  I’m 4 months post kidney transplant and really getting back to working out again.  My goal is to loose another 30 pounds. 

The topic ‘Allure 8900’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors