(Closed) Allure 8901 in Ivory, First Fitting Success! Photos!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

It looks so good!  Even though like you said the lighting isn’t great, I can still tell the difference between your new dress and the squished samples.  Now I only have 6-8 months to wait until I can try my own on.

Is that your veil also?

I tried some on the other day when ordering mine and couldn’t decide what I wanted.

I’m debating between plain, plain with rinestones scattered throughout and plain with an edge all the way aaround.

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi,

Firstly I have to say, the dress looks fabulous on you!b:)

I myself have been looking at the allure 8901 dress…it’s gorgeous and just what I’d go for. But still deciding as im not at my slimmest at the minute due to having my darling daughter and still caring baby weight and I don’t know how good this dress would look on me at my size.

Anyway, I’m currently in the process of shifting my baby weight so with any luck this will be my wedding dress too!! 😀

I did wonder though…what type of petticoat/underskirt is needed underneath? 1 hoop? 2hoop?

Stacey xx

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee

@moniquaa:  Hey,

I tried the dress and it had built in hoop. Is this only the sample i tried or is it from allure?

Post # 7
1152 posts
Bumble bee

So beautiful! The detail is breathtaking. I’m excited to see more full photos of it! 🙂

Post # 8
144 posts
Blushing bee

It’s beautiful! 😀

The topic ‘Allure 8901 in Ivory, First Fitting Success! Photos!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors