(Closed) Allure 8908

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5107 posts
Bee Keeper

I didn’t wear it, but I just wanted to say wow it’s very pretty!! Hope you find a bee that can help you!!

Post # 4
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

My wedding is not until next year but I did select this dress.  Not sure if you have tried it on but I find it to be very comfortable, lighter weight and not hard to walk in.  My other top pics were Allure c204, not constricting, Wtoo Renee which is a little harder to walk in and Enzoani Blue Elim which was constricting.  I think you will be fine!

Post # 6
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I wore this dress and absolutely loved it but I think a lot of the movement issues depend on your body size. I am 5’2 so I found it to be kind of heavy but I did have it hemmed so I did not have any issues with stepping on it. Also I wore a slip that moved it away from my body and that helped keep me cool and made it feel quite a bit lighter. As far as restriction in the hips I will say I had a little bit of trouble sitting but honestly I only sat for 20 minutes. It was not enough to bother me and definitely allowed more room for movement than other dresses I tried.

I think it is described as a a slim A-line gown. It definitely is not mermaid or trumpet but it is fitted close to the body, I thought it was a happy medium considering I could not move in some of the mermaids I tried on.

Hope that helps. It is a lovely classic dress and I received so many compliments on it and still do. I hope if you get it you enjoy it as much as I did.

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

we snuck some photos at the shop

Post # 9
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@chantelkdunn:  this is my dress too.  🙂  Do you have any pics of you in it??

The topic ‘Allure 8908’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors