(Closed) Allure 8919

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee

@MissNachoLover: Here it is in the ivory.  The belt was an add-on.  There are built-in pockets!!

Post # 5
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is “my” dress! Just bought it friday and of course I love it.  For your reference…i’m only 5’1′ and this dress is a size 18.  This is in ivory.  if you have any questions, I might be able to help.  I spent a bit of time in it 🙂

Post # 6
46 posts
Newbee

Wow.  Those pictures are a lot bigger than I intended!  I guess it lets you see detail though… Laughing

Post # 8
46 posts
Newbee

I’d love to see a belt on it and sparkles on the buttons sounds super cute!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

It’s so funny – I just bought this dress today and googled it to see it on a real girl, and found you. As it turns out, we’ll be wearing the same dress when we get married on the same day! Congratulations; you look beautiful in it.

Post # 10
46 posts
Newbee

@Red44484

Wow! What are the chances!  What a funny cooincidence. Do you have a picture in it?  I just love seeing other people wearing it. 🙂

Post # 12
77 posts
Worker bee

Hey bees! I actually tried this dress on today and loved it, but the bow in the back was missing. I didn’t even realize it was supposed to be there until I came home and googled photos of it.

Do you like it with the boy in the back? Is anyone wearing it without the bow? I was thinking of wearing it without the bow and with a beaded/rhinestone belt.

Also, out of curiousity, what did you pay for the dress? I think it was $799 (or close to that) today at the store I went to, just outside of Nashville.

MissNachoLover — I’d love to see your pics!

Thanks!

Post # 13
46 posts
Newbee

@oneheartoneway

I do like the bow on back.  I didn’t want a lot of “bling” on mine but this feels like a good amount.  I didn’t spend a ton of time looking at the bow as its in the back but i think it gives it a nice feel.  I’m going to see if I can try on a few belts when my dress comes in in the spring. 

As for the price, mine was about $850 but I got a $185 veil for free.   If you ordered that dress from your store would the bow be on it?

Post # 14
77 posts
Worker bee

Yes it would come with the belt on it. They said that theirs was removed and that they would remove it for free if I didn’t want it. I think I actually do like it better. I like this dress, I think it is very classic and elegant. I also really liked a Maggie Sottero dress (Gwenyth) and that is the one my mom is pulling for. I’m torn! I love them both and they’re totally different.

Post # 15
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Haha, funny, I am DYING to try on Gwenyth!!!  

I am going to leave the bow and I am adding a belt.  Here’s a pic!

Post # 16
77 posts
Worker bee

@MissNovemberBride2012:  That looks gorgeous on you and the belt you have on is almost identical to the one I tried on. I’m still really torn between Allure 8919 and Gwenyth. I’m going to another shop this weekend to try on some Sottero & Midgley gowns. Then my mom is flying in next weekend and that’s when she’ll help me decide and make my final order. I just don’t know what to do. I love how elegant and classic this gown feels, but I love the glitz and glamour of Gwenyth. Both are just gorgeous!

The topic ‘Allure 8919’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors