Post # 19
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Post # 20
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

What a small world, I just tried this on last weekend and LOVED it.. I don’t know if it’s The One yet, I still have a few more places to go look, but it’s definitely a contender! (This is the only one I have on my phone, I don’t have the full shot)

Post # 21
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I changed my sash.  I think the skinny one cut me off a bit. 

Post # 22
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Here’s the one I tried on. Size 6, 5’7+3” heels. Ivory, belt is not original. Hope it helps 🙂

Post # 23
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

gah i love this dress, but saving my “big” dress for my main wedding in a year after our elopement. 

🙂

Post # 24
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MissNachoLover:  

I got married a month ago and I wore 8919 in ivory.  It was an absolute stunner!  I chose the dress in ivory because the fabric looked richer in that color.  Since the dress is simple I was really able to accessorize it to the max.  I chose a jeweled veil with ivory flowers (made by my Aunt) accentuated by a diamond necklace and earrings (something borrowed from my Mom:-).  Here’s a pic of me in the dress : 

Post # 25
1189 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@oualie:  This is gorgeous on you!  I’m in the midst of dress searching now and am trying to find this dress in my area 🙂

Post # 25
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I know this it kinda a bump! But I tried on this dress 3 times this past Saturday, I think this is the one. I was wondering about the ladies who actually wore it on their day. What size did you order versus your street size? 

The topic ‘Allure 8919’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors