(Closed) Allure 8965 anyone?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1081 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Bump!

A good friend of mine thinks this is “the” dress for her, and just wants to make sure. I’d love to see some pics of real brides wearing it to show her! 🙂

Post # 4
39 posts
Newbee

BUMP!

I found this dress back in July 2012 and ever since have been drooling over it. Anyone have this dress? Or pics of them trying it on?

Post # 6
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’d love to see this on a 8-10 size person! love it. What are yalls thoughts on this type vs strapless? I kind of think strapless is a fad haha

Post # 7
39 posts
Newbee

@CLTWAW:  I’m an 8/10 so if there are no responses by the time I try this dress on, I’ll post a pic in it. Or PM it to you 🙂

I can’t believe no one has pics in this dress yet, it is one of the most beautiful dresses I’ve ever seen and can’t wait to try it on.

As far as strapless dresses go…I don’t like them. I’m a full C cup and I always have problems pulling it up during the night. Even with different bras that are supposed to prevent this. Not to mention that creampuff of fat between the armpit and boobs, lol. Strapless makes it more apparent, IMO. Also, some women can’t pull off strapless but I guess that’s personal opinion as well. Personally, I love lacey detail on the shoulders so that is why I’m looking into this particular style. It’s something I know I’ll love 50 years from now looking back.

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - The French Country Inn

Hi Bees! Allure 8965 is my dress 🙂 

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

You are going to love the allure 8965. I wore it to my wedding and it is both stunning and comfortable. 

The topic ‘Allure 8965 anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors