(Closed) Allure 8966 or Allure C181? I can't choose. Help!!!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which looks best on me?

Allure 8966

Allure C181

• Post # 47
    133 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

The first one is beautiful and more flattering In My Humble Opinion 🙂 Love it!

Post # 48
    41 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Laughing!!!

Post # 49
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I debated between those 2 as well, and I think I’m also choosing #1 for myself. Pretty dress!

Post # 50
    88 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

LOVE the first one — simple and classic! I like belts too =P

Post # 51
    530 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

They’re both very flattering but i love the first, im more drawn towards the siplistic beauty. Personally the second has a little to much sparkle for my tastes but whichever you pick will be beautiful!!

Post # 52
    9 posts
    Newbee

Love #1 on you, its stunning!

Post # 53
    147 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I bought one so Im bias 🙂 I love it !!! 

Post # 54
    1 posts
    Wannabee

Hi there, not sure if this is even relevant if you’ve already made your mind up. But, I really love the beaded work on the C181. I’m considering either the Allure 8966 or 8915, and the only reason I wouldn’t get the C181 is because my “bingo wings” get irritated by the beading/bling stuff. So hey, I say, if your bingo wings don’t mind it, get your bling on with the C181. Though, both dresses look great on you. No you cannot tell you have had two children, if anything, your curves give me hope that if I were to have children I’d get my body back one day!  My general rule of thumb for buying clothes of any sort is: you will look beautiful as long as you’re comfortable in what you’re wearing.  Happy wedding!

Post # 55
    1113 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Personally, I love the bottom of #1 and the top of #2 put together. But since you can’t do that, I would choose #1.

Post # 56
    6 posts
    Newbee

Hi Bees,

I have a brand new with tags, never been worn Allure 8966 dress for sale. This glamorous fit and flare gown is strapless with a sweetheart neckline and ruching through the bodice. The dress comes with a Swarovski crystal sash. I purchased the gown from a local Allure boutique for $1,200.  I’m asking $900 or best offer.

Here are the measurements of the dress 
    Color- Ivory 
    Size 6 
    Bust 34″
    Waist 25.5″
    Hips 37″ 
    Height 5.5″ 
    Height with shoes 5.9″

Message me if intrested 🙂

Post # 57
    6 posts
    Newbee

The topic ‘Allure 8966 or Allure C181? I can't choose. Help!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors