(Closed) Allure 8970

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
249 posts
Helper bee

We have ordered our sample and it should be in soon, you are most likely having a hard time because it is not in stores yet it is a brand new dress for Fall 2012. If you email me at [email protected] I can have some pictures taken of the dress on one of my sales team and email them to you. Just remind me in the email, I am sure I won’t have to twist anyones arm too hard to try on this gown! I can’t wait for the sample.

Post # 4
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Hi, This is my gown. I can send you a photo if you give me your email address, I looooveit 🙂

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@littleluli:  

Hi! I too, am looking for pics of brides in this dress, allure 8970, can I please see your pics in this dress? Can u email me at [email protected]

I would really appreciate it! 

Thanks a bunch littleluli!

Post # 6
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

So I tried emailing but I couldnt figure it out.. finally my computer would let me post it on here…

Post # 8
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I tried this dress on as well!  

Post # 9
127 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s a few more of Allure 8970

Post # 10
127 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 11
20 posts
Newbee

@MinouBear:  

It looks like this dress fits you perfectly off the rack!!  Usually with mermaids the hips fit but the bust is loose.

Pardon me for the personal question but would you say the dress is just a better fit than most mermaids or that you have a fairly large bust?

I get scared of alterations and I’m hoping to find something that fits as it comes (high hopes I know)

Also would you say its very long (like most dresses about 4 inches tooooo long) or would it fit fine if I wore heels – I’m 5’6″ without shoes

Sorry for all the questions – any help would be GREATLY appreciated  :))

Post # 12
127 posts
Blushing bee

@allyaustralia:  Thanks ally:) As for the dress, it did fit well and was really comfortable but it was also clipped back really well. I actually tried this dress on at another store and hated it, I didn’t even realise it was the same dress until a friend pointed it out, so I think it really makes a huge difference if the girl at the store knows how to use a clip or not. Also if you look at the last picture of my back you can see in the mirror that she clipped it in the front so that I could get a real idea what the dress would look like in my size.If I were to get this dress I would try and tighten it a bit more under my hips/thighs to make the mermaid a bit more dramatic.

I’m definitely not big busted at all, the dress was giving me a lot of help in that department, I’m a B-cup all the way, but I do have very broad shoulders for my frame so mermaids tend to fit me better than other styles do.

I don’t remember if the dress was extremely long, a lot of them were that day but I think I would have been ok in my 4″ heels…I’m just under 5’6″

Hope that helps:)

Post # 13
20 posts
Newbee

@MinouBear:  

Thank you SOOOO much for your considerate answer.  I appreciate you going to the trouble of being so detailed 

Very helpful!!

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi there, I really love this dress, I just want to know the one you are wearing in the picture, is white or ivory? because I dont know if the ones in the pictures of the model is white or ivory. 

Will be so glad if you could help.

Post # 15
127 posts
Blushing bee

@pramzian:  The one I am wearing is Ivory, it seemed a lot more ‘ivory’ to me in person but as I look at the photos it really does seem white. I purchased a different lace gown in Ivory since I have been told that ‘white’ lace can look really cheap, ivory really shows off the details of the lace so much better than a white dress does…if its too white apparently it just all belds together in pictures….hope that helps

Post # 16
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MinouBear:  Thank you so much for your information

The topic ‘Allure 8970’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors