(Closed) Allure 9107 & Allure 2709

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Heres 2709. Its a beautiful dress just not very comfortable to move in. 

Post # 3
1959 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I have 2709 in ivory!

Post # 5
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
Lmahx5:  I just found it stiff and not to easy to move in. It’s not something I thought I could dance the night away in.

Post # 6
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

I bought Allure 2709 in champagne! Love it and I have no problems walking in it. Did you ever go try it on?

Post # 7
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2016

I ended up buying the Allure 9107! This one is the Ivory/Ivory but I ordered it in the Gold/Ivory. Going for a more vintage feel here. Side note: the dress I tried on was a size 18.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I purchased allure 9107 for my wedding. It is very comfortable. simple yet elegant

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

I bought allure 9107 for my spring wedding and I was sorely dissapointed in it. My biggest problem with it was that it had NO structure, so it’s terribly unforgiving. In most of my portraits it looks like I have a baby bump (see below)! The lack of structure meant it was falling down all night, which makes it look terribly revealing especially with the sheer plunge. Also, I had to have my seamstress add backing on the cups so they would not curl down like an old bra. You would expect better construction for a $1300 dress. I had $200 prom dresses that wore more easily than this one.

Untitled

Wedding pic

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I bought the allure 9107 I’m in love but I plan to have a few alterations done a few months before the big day. Does anyone have any recommendations for undergarments for this dress? I’m looking for something to give me support for the girls as well as smoothness to my mid section. Any suggestions or what you wore with this dress would help tremendously! #stressedoutbride

Post # 11
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
nsep5282016:  I bought 9107. I was a little frustrated because the seamstress added boning to smooth the midsection and add structure…. BUT the dress fabric is so light you could see the boning popping out at certain angles.  Spanks weren’t doing the trick enough tho. I didn’t wear any undergarments except light shaping panties. She got the bust nice and tight and with the added structure I didn’t need to. Looking back I would have gone with another dress probably. But that one is so gorgeous I can’t say for sure. One tip: get the French bustle. I got it and it was goooorrrrgeouus. 

Post # 12
37 posts
Newbee

View original reply
nhenretty:  I followed your advice and got the French bustle as well! Thanks for the tip! Can’t wait to wear this beauty in 3 weeks!

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
nsep5282016 :  
View original reply
eml5073 :  hi! How did the dress stay up? I’m getting married next week & am having issues with it saying up. Any pointers would be grately appreciated! 

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

it needs to be fitted to you, the more they take it in then the more it will stick to your body like a glove. My dress had the added boning, breast pads, and french bustle. They had it pulled in at all the right spots and it made the biggest difference from when i bought the dress and it had NO structure! Good luck, and enjoy your day. It will go by so fast, and feel like a dream later on. 

Post # 15
37 posts
Newbee

View original reply
paigeanna :  I agree. The more fitted, the better. I used a strip of double sided tape on each side at the top and that also seemed to help a bit. 

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials!!

The topic ‘Allure 9107 & Allure 2709’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors